Home • The ISA • Site Map • Contact Us • Frequently Asked Questions • News • Interviews • Song Copyright • Song Promotion • Selling Your Songs
Song Contests • Hall Of Fame • Putting Your Songs On The Web • When Somebody Asks You For Money • Songwriting Links • Songs Wanted
Getting Your Songs Into TV Shows And Films • Songwriter Obituaries • Your Rights • Your Privacy • Cookies • Testimonials • Joining The ISA
Labels On The Web • Publishers On The Web • Songwriters On The Web • Musicals On The West End • Trivia • Eurovision Song Contest
Writing Titles • Writing Lyrics • Writing Melodies • Charts • Songwriting Contacts • Songwriting Headlines • All About Limerick
This Is The Public Area Of The International Songwriters Association Site •
The Songwriter Yearbook
Sir Andrew Lloyd Webbertalks about Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar, Whistle Down The Wind, Cats,
Sunset Boulevard and Phantom Of The Opera, while dealing with the claim that he is a "control freak",
and answering the inevitable question - "Will you work with Tim Rice again?"
The current edition includes a 6,000 word interview with Roger Cook - who in the 60's wrote countless pop hits,
before quitting England for Nashville where he proceeded to become one of the hottest country songwriters
around! Also included is an exclusive interview with one of the greatest singer-songwriters of all time
Gordon Lightfoot, whose songs have been covered by everybody from Elvis Presley to Bob Dylan.
We also talk to Barry Mason whose songs have been recorded by everybody from
Tom Jones to Elvis Presley, as well as country songwriter Tom T Hall whose beautiful lyrics
have earned him the nickname of "The Storyteller".
Bruce Welch was once a member of The Shadows, but was also a very successful songwriter,
penning hits for Olivia Newton John, Cliff Richard and many more, before setting up
an independent music publishing company. He tells us how he did it.
Mike Batt tells us how he made his name writing for television and movies, while
Tony Hatch has written some of the finest pop songs of recent years,
(as well as the theme for such TV series as "Neighbours").
Johnny Marks explains how he cornered the market in writing Christmas songs,
earning many millions in the process, and finally, Julie Gold tells us how
she wrote one of the most successful songs of all time - almost by accident! Songwriter Magazine
• Janis Ian is one of the most respected singer-songwriters of recent times
having penned such classics as "At Seventeen" and "Society's Child".
She tells ISA's Larry Wayne Clark about her life and times
• Colin Brewer of Fox Records, tells you what type of material he wants,
and how to submit it to him
• Jim Liddane explains how to put your songs on the internet,
and examines the money to be made on the web
• BMI Distributes Royalties Earned In Cyberspace
• The Hit Songs Analysed
• All Change At The Eurovision
• UK Lyrics Only Song Contest
• Songwriter Interview - Billy Joel
• Manifesto Records
• USA Song Contest
• Billboard Song Contest etc.
• Songwriter Music seeks songs for country acts
• USA Song Contest forms available from ISA
• Female vocalist, seeks one r&b song for album
• Five songwriters need collaborators
• NBT Records require train songs for CD release
• Songwriter who sued ordered to pay damages
• UK melody writers need lyricist collaborators
• Songs required by new teen boy-band
• Radio Station needs new songs for broadcast
• Make Money From Penning Music For Television
PO Box 46 • Limerick City • Ireland • Tel 061-228837 • Fax 061-2288379
ISA Website http://www.songwriter.co.uk • Editorial E-Mail email@example.com
International Songwriters Association Limited
Registered In Dublin, Ireland • Company Number 38917
Registered Address • High Chaperal, Raheen Heights, Limerick City, Ireland
Postal Address • PO Box 46, Limerick City, Ireland