• It is the policy of the International Songwriters Association, (hereinafter called ISA), to safeguard totally, the privacy of all of its members, and of visitors to its website. Accordingly, you can visit the ISA site on the web at any time without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
ISA • International Songwriters Association (1967) Ltd
• We use StatCounter (an Irish-based web analytics service), to track activity on our website, so as to determine (for example) whether a visitor is a first-time or returning visitor, and to estimate unique visits to the site. No personal information is stored in the cookie. These stats help us to understand how visitors are interacting with our website and to improve the design and functionality of the site so that we can offer a better online experience to our visitors. As you enter our site, you are given the opportunity of refusing this cookie. Otherwise, if you visit a website which uses the StatCounter service, a StatCounter analytics cookie (called "is_unique") may be placed in your browser.
You can learn about the cookies used on this site by clicking this dot •
Or, you can simply block the StatCounter cookies by clicking this dot •
• If you need to request a Song Contest Form, it will be e-mailed to you where possible. Where this is not possible (some forms are suitable only for being sent by AirMail Post), we will request your name and address. In either event, contest forms are not accompanied by any sales messages whatsoever, and all information derived from each request remains secret and unused, being destroyed once the information requested is e-mailed or posted.
• If you wish to subscribe to the ISA, we will ask you for a full postal address in order to mail the package to you. This information is used purely for subscription purposes, and ISA does not supply. nor has it ever supplied, mailing lists to any other organisation or individual, or disclose any information whatsoever, about its members.
• If you use any Services, you may be asked for your full postal address where the service cannot be supplied over the internet. All information derived from each request remains secret and unused, being destroyed once the information requested is e-mailed or posted
• The ISA site contains links to other internet sites. We encourage all third parties to implement policies and practices that respect the privacy of our users. However, the ISA is not responsible for the practices or the content of anybody else's site.
• No information whatsoever about any member is ever disclosed by ISA. We will not confirm or deny that a person is a member without that person's consent. We never supply the e-mail or postal addresses, or telephone numbers, of any member to anybody else, without that person's consent.
• Where a member wishes to contact another named member whose contact information they do not have, ISA will (at its discretion) agree to forward a letter or email to that person on behalf of the member wishing to make contact. ISA cannot of course guarantee, that this person will respond.
Click HERE to see how the ISA safeguards its members' rights.
PO Box 46 • Limerick City • Ireland • Tel 061-228837 • Fax 061-2288379
ISA Website http://www.songwriter.co.uk • Editorial E-Mail email@example.com
International Songwriters Association Limited
Registered In Dublin, Ireland • Company Number 38917
Registered Address • High Chaperal, Raheen Heights, Limerick City, Ireland
Postal Address • PO Box 46, Limerick City, Ireland